This recipe appeared in the August 2010 issue of Texoma Living!.
– 6 white fish fillets (tilapia, orange roughy, any firm white fish)
– ¼ cup all purpose flour
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– Pinch of Kosher salt and white pepper
Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Place flour in large dish and season with salt and pepper.
Dredge fish fillets in the seasoned flour, shaking off excess flour to leave a light coating. Place the fish fillet in hot oil and brown on each side approximately 3 minutes. Do not crowd pan. Arrange fish on plate and top with Strawberry Salsa.
– 1 pint fresh strawberries, stemmed, cored and cut in quarters lengthwise
– ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
– ¼ cup chopped red onion
– 1 seeded, chopped jalapeno pepper
– 3 tablespoons honey
– 1 lime
Mix all ingredients well. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.