This recipe appeared in the August 2010 issue of Texoma Living!.
– 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to a consistent thickness
– 6 cups fresh baby spinach
– 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese cut into cubes
– 2 tablespoons minced garlic
– ¼ cup chopped, hydrated sun-dried tomatoes
– 3 tablespoons cooking oil
Heat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 2 minutes. Add sun-dried tomatoes and baby spinach. Season with salt and pepper, and cook until spinach wilts completely.
Stir in cream cheese. Place spinach mixture in center of each breast, roll chicken jelly-roll style and secure with a wooden toothpick. Place chicken pinwheel in hot oil and lightly brown on all sides.
Arrange chicken on a sheet pan and bake uncovered for 15-10 minutes or until juices run clear. Do not overcook.
1 thought on “Spinach Stuffed Chicken Pinwheels”