This recipe appeared in the Summer 2008 issue of Texoma Living!.
– 1 large cucumber, diced
– 1-10.5 oz. carton Cherub tomatoes
– 1- 6 oz. can large black olives, pitted
– 1 medium red onion, sliced thin
– 1- 8oz. carton crumbled garlic and herb Feta cheese
– 1-½ cups sun-dried tomato with roasted red peppers vinaigrette
Cover the bottom of a large bowl with vinaigrette. Add all other ingredients. Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving. Toss well. Note: Always put the salad dressing in the bowl first when making a salad in advance. This will keep the salad fresh and your salads will never be soggy!