Makes 12 sandwiches
– 1/4 cup sour cream
– 1 (3-ounce pkg) cream cheese, softened
– 2 ounces goat cheese
– 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
– 4 slices pumpernickel bread
– 1 cucumber, sliced (1/8-inch thick)
– 2 radishes, sliced (1/8-inch thick)
– Garnish: 4 chopped chives
Beat sour cream, cream cheese, goat cheese, and garlic powder in small bowl with electric mixer until creamy. Place 3/4 of mixture in pastry bag fitted with small star tip. Cut bread into 12 rounds, using a 2-inch round cutter.
Spread small amount of cream cheese mixture onto each bread round. Place one cucumber slice on each round. Pipe small rosette of cream cheese mixture on top of cucumber slices. Cut radish slices in half; place one half slice in each rosette.
Garnish with chives, if desired.
From Tea Time Magazine, January/February 2007