– 1 package soft Hoagie rolls
– 1 (12-ounce) can all-natural white chicken meat, drained
– 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
– 1 teaspoon honey-Dijon mustard
– 1 teaspoon Italian parsley, chopped
– ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
– 2 green onions, chopped
– ¼ cup shelled sunflower seeds, unsalted
– ¼ teaspoon black pepper
– Fresh strawberries and orange slices
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Keeps up to three days in the refrigerator. Place about two tablespoons chicken spread onto a soft roll and serve with a side of fresh strawberries and oranges.
Try this: If you will keep the can of chicken in the refrigerator with all the other cold ingredients, you won‘t have to chill the salad before serving, because everything will be at the same temperature. Works well with tuna, also.